A turkey was chatting with a bull.
“I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree, sighed the turkey, but I haven’t got the energy.”
“Well, why don’t you nibble on some of my droppings?” replied the bull. “They’re packed with nutrients.”
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
Moral of the story: Bull**** might get you to the top but it won’t keep you there!
Bizare international laws
For your information, just in case you find yourself in Thailand without any underwear!
- In Denmark, no one may start a car while someone is underneath the vehicle.
- In France, no pig may be addressed as Napoleon by its owner.
- In Israel, picking your nose is illegal.
- In Norway, you may not spay your female dog or cat. However, you may neuter the males of the species.
- In Scotland, it is illegal to be drunk and in possession of a cow.
- In Sweden, while prostitution is legal, it is illegal for anyone to use the services of a prostitute.
- In Thailand, it is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear.