A complete ‘all-in-one’ solution to help obtain and maintain ISO 9001 certification…just $499 a year!
Quality Management Software (QMS) by MAUS is a simple and easy to use ISO 9001 management system which establishes a complete framework for ISO 9001 requirements such as document control, non-conformances, corrective actions, training and more.
MAUS Quality Management Software provides business owners and managers with a collection of powerful modules that focuses on achieving quality policies and objectives. It can be fully customised to fit all customer‘s specifications, workflow and is the most cost-effective solution for business process improvement.
Easily navigate through each of the modules and brand the MAUS Quality Management Software with your business name and logo on the home screen. The software interface displays the core modules on a grid of tiles. It improves user experience on tablet computers and touchscreen devices as the primary means of launching applications.
Centralise everything into your document library
Every business has documents that directors, managers and employees need to access. The MAUS Quality Management Software enables you to upload and save your documents and forms into a central repository. This keeps documents up-to-date, visual and accessible from any location.
You can set permissions to decide who can edit or view the documents. They can also be emailed to staff members straight from the library.
You can upload all file types into the MAUS Quality Management Software such as Word, Excel, PDF, Powerpoint and more.
Track Non Conformances and Implement Corrective Actions
Any reason for a business not meeting a specification or a requirement is classed as a ‘non-conformance.
Resolving urgent matters and documenting actions taken is a crucial part of the continuous improvement process.
The MAUS Quality Management Software solves this problem with an automatic notification system ensuring that all employees know what is being done, by whom and when actions are due for completion.
Easily track employee training and certificates
Ensuring that your managers and employees are properly trained is an important part of quality and compliance in general.
As your business grows, the task of tracking training becomes increasingly challenging.
The MAUS Quality Management Software reduces this challenge by providing a log of scheduled training events, stored training records and certificate license expiry dates.
Measure quality processes with KPI’s
At the end of each month your goal is to have a “one page” snapshot that instantly shows the performance of the business. The MAUS Quality Management Software allows managers to set recurring/monthly tasks that relate to continuous improvement of workplace procedures.
Any task can be created and inserted. (Repairs and maintenance, training, etc). This enables the review of your strategy execution on a month-by-month basis.
The program is fully integrated with Mircosoft Office functionality. All reports can be exported into Word, Excel or Powerpoint presentations.
Manage incidents more effectively
Award Winning Quality Management Software (QMS)
What some of our customers had to say…
“I love it! I have been using the MAUS Compliance software for years, implementing it into several businesses including my own. The information covers everything a business needs and more. It is one of the quickest and easiest ways to put compliance documentation into a business. Value for money.”
“I’ve been using MAUS for years and think it is great. I’ll continue to use it as it saves me time and allows me to apply for more tenders and get more jobs.”
Why choose the MAUS Quality Management Software for your business?
Consultants Version Available
Why re invent the wheel. Would you like to set up your own consultancy and use the MAUS Quality Management Software with your clients? Call 1300 300 586 to find out more.
Call us if you need advice
MAUS has helped thousands of businesses develop and implement quality management systems. Just give us a call, we’re happy to explain it all.
Call Now: 1300 300 586
Any Quality Management System must have the following elements
The MAUS Quality Management Software (QMS) has all of the following:
- Quality Policy, QA Objectives and QA Manual: Our system can include pre-formatted templates based on ISO 9001. All employees can view the policies. There are also individualised permissions that can be set to hide or show different documents to staff.
- Document Control: Our documents are completely version controlled. They are managed within our documentation manager system and then uploaded automatically into the web for viewing by all staff and contractors. The administrator can pull up previous versions and view differences. The administrator can see which employees have sighted and agreed to each policy (and which version of each policy).
- Measurement Analysis & Improvement:
- KPI monitoring system on performance
- Customer service log books
- Production issue log books
- Employee issue log books
- Action plans and simplified project management
- Action plan automatic email reminders
- Maintenance scheduling and reminders
- Employee appraisal with coaching tips based on competency
- Internal Communication logs with staff, weekly, monthly and annual performance
- Organisational high level strategic objectives and goals
- Benchmarking of performance of staff, divisions or subsidiaries through KPI analysis
- Audits and diagnostics module with internal benchmark reports
- Organisational Structure, Responsibilities and Human Capital: The system comes with an employee module.
- You can add new employees and upload their job descriptions, responsibilities etc.
- You can place induction documents
- The system has a performance appraisal module
- The system has weekly priority planning for employees
- Managers can be assigned permissions to view multiple employees
- The system has monthly KPI and performance reports
- Management of training
- Management of employee competence and performance
- Management of licenses
- Reminder notices of expiring dates
- Registration of training providers
- Training videos and resource centre
- Document Management
- As mentioned before we have a complete policies and procedures for QA, WHS/OHS and Environmental
- We also have a complete document management system which can house amongst other things, legal documents such as employee agreements, supplier and customer contracts, employment documents, policies and procedures and operational policies
- Workflow documents & recording
- The system can create workflow documents and automatically email and have approvals. Sick leave, holiday pay, expenses and more
- Health & Safety The system can include WHS/OHS modules including:
- Incident and accident reporting
- Action plans and remedies
- Supervisor reminders and alerts
- Reporting and graphing
- Risk identification
- Controls and measure for risk
- Measurement of risks on a risk scale and auto highlighting of high risks
- Chemical register
- Library of risks and protective equipment
- Activity register
- Risk register
- Preventative KPI statistics implemented into high level board room reporting
- Automatic SWMS creation