April’s Webinar was be presented by Dr Nadia Dimmock, the Managing Director of Obsequentia Pty Ltd – a market leader in the area of ISO Certification and Auditing in Australia.
Nadia has been working closely with MAUS over the past few years, helping many of our customers become certified in the most cost effective and least amount of time!
During the first half of the session Nadia shared her own insights into the pre-auditing/certification process. She shared her hints and tips in relation to what do to and what to avoid when compiling your documentation specifically for:
- ISO 45001 (Health and Safety)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Assurance)
The second half of the session, she explored the two different stages of the auditing process.
- Stage 1 will cover a gap analysis which includes assessing documentation and process implementation.
- Stage 2 will discuss the certification decision and how to assess the overall compliance with the standard(s)