Press release: 17/09/19 – 9:02am
MAUS is pleased to announce the launch of our new HSEQ Management Software.
The HSEQ software is a revolutionised update of our current Health & Safety and Quality Management Systems.
The new HSEQ Management System is based on a data-driven, user-friendly management platform that makes it easier for small to medium sized business to focus on their health, safety, environment and quality requirements. This will help them to better manage their systems and processes and comply with ISO Standards.
MAUS Founder and CEO, Peter Hickey, had the following to say about the launch:
“MAUS has always been at the forefront of innovation in the SME space and this launch signals our commitment to innovate and improve our systems to help make the job of managing a business simpler and easier..
The HSEQ system will help our users build better Health and Safety and Quality systems.
We’ve designed the system to be cloud-based, so all employees will have access to the portal with a clear set of guidelines of what needs to be done. The entire system saves time and ensures a good outcome is achieved in a far simpler, streamlined process.”
One-Stop Shop Dashboard
We’ve designed the system to be as simple and visually-telling as possible, so we created a one-stop shop dashboard that gives an overview of relevant KPIs, Correction Actions, Task Management, Upcoming events (Calendar) and a portal for launching system tools such as Incident Reporting.
HSEQ Dashboard (Tablet view)
The new Non-Conformance Register tool has been designed to log and store all identified Non-conformances. This feature includes a corrective action aspect which will help you keep track of whether a non-conformance was dealt with and how it was corrected.
The Adult Builder feature allows you to set up custom audits and inspections. This feature comes with ready-made templates and audit questionnaires and various answer scoring formats to streamline your auditing process. Additionally, the corrective action feature will help manage audit criteria that are deemed as a fail or non-satisfactory, by requiring you to create an action to address.
Audits and Inspections
This action can be assigned to any employee on the Task Manager and will be automatically uploaded to the Dashboard Calendar. While you are going through the auditing process, the scoring feature will simultaneously update to show progression.
Audit and Inspections Feature (Laptop view)
- Incident Manager – Easily report on incident details, injured person(s), witness information & create and assign Corrective Actions to staff.
- Activity Register – Create activities and identify related risks and hazards. You can then automatically generate SWMS doc.
- Asset Register – Store and keep track of assets and be prompted for upcoming inspections that need to be completed.
- Audits and Inspections – Complete required inspections and audits. These reports can be stored in the system or emailed to managers.
- Risk Register – Create risks and conduct assessments to hazards within your workplace. You can also automatically generate SWMS docs.
- Chemical Register – Log all information for chemicals and hazardous substances. An accountable user will be notified before these items expire.
- SWMS Register – Store all generated SWMS in one register. You can also send these out via email to staff or contractors.
- NCR Register – Log and store all identified Non-Conformances. You can also assign corrective actions to staff or email to managers.
- Training Register – Log all training events and licenses of staff. An accountable user will then be notified before the licenses/certificates expire.
- Checklist Register – Create and complete customisable checklists to be completed by staff. All results will be stored within the system.
- Electrical Register – Store and keep track of all electrical equipment and be prompted for any upcoming inspections that need to be completed.
- Document Manager – Store and edit any documents required (supported files types: Word, PDF, Excel and RTF).
- Corrective Actions – View all corrective actions assigned to staff along with outstanding duties. These tasks are also emailed to staff weekly as a reminder.
- Audit Builder – Create customisable audits and inspection templates for your staff to complete, you can also flag required attachments or corrective actions.
- KPI & Performance – Easily conduct your monthly reporting with a powerful KPI Dashboards. The system will then generate reports for you to use.
- Contractor Register – Create and store the information of all contractors and get notified when insurance or white cards expire.
- Well-designed and ready-made templates and questionnaires to ensure compliance
- Compatible with tablet, phone, laptop and computer
- Data is exportable to Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF