The below instructions detail how to create your own resources in Quality Assurance.
- Create a new .rtf file (rich text format).
- Open a new Word document
- Click on ‘File’ then ‘Save As’
- Select .rtf as the type then click on ‘Save’
- Enter your data into the new .rtf document then save the document.
- Copy the .rtf file into your ‘C:’ Drive > Program Files (Program Files (x86) for 64bit Operating Systems) > MAUS > Quality Assurance 2011 > Resources > then the appropriate sup folder.
- Open Quality Assurance and the file will now appear in the resources section of the software.
Posted in: Uncategorized