Great career path in marketing and/or sales! Suit marketing graduate or someone with retail experience looking to start a marketing career.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a leading software publisher. IT is the fastest growing industry in the world!
- Seeking enthusiastic, motivated Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
- Northern Beaches area. Entrepreneurial role.
- All marketing training provided. Suit someone just beginning a career.
- You will be given the opportunity to get involved in all marketing and sales activities, including your own product to manage.
- You will be given product management duties from day one and taught to think like an entrepreneur and take ownership.
- Work with a positive and supportive team, predominately under 30 years old!
Who we are:
MAUS Business Systems is an innovative Australian owned software company providing an award-winning range of technology and services to markets in Australia and around the world. We have been operating for over 25 years and are recognised as the global standard in our industry.
Located in Brookvale on the Northern Beaches….offering a great work-life balance, with facilities including a swimming pool and gym. www.maus.com.au
Who we are looking for:
This is an entry-level role, perfect for an enthusiastic, motivated person that wants to be a part of a dynamic team and fast-paced environment. This role provides excellent career development with training in sales, social media, advertising, PR and strategic planning. We offer a choice of career pathways depending on your skills and expertise. You will be in a dual role of account management/sales and marketing.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator @ MAUS you will work as part of a close-knit team and be responsible for:
- Managing and defining the marketing strategy for all incoming leads
- Supporting the marketing & sales team with marketing projects
- Implementing and designing marketing campaigns to reach product group budgets
- Following up all contacts and enquiries to MAUS
- Product Management responsibilities including competitor analysis and increasing awareness of branding through SEO, advertisements, PR releases etc.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Either hold a Certificate / Degree in Marketing or Business or want to start
- 1 – 2 years of Sales / Marketing experience preferred but not compulsory
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and be highly organised
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop skills
- The ability to develop new ideas and be self-motivated with projects.
At MAUS we value hard work and commitment, realising that it is our team that will help shape our future. Our team work in a fast paced environment and love being challenged. If this sounds like the right fit for you, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions give us a call on 02 9907 1669.