MAUS StockMarket Plus – New Features
New features released in Version 17:
- Compliant with current Superannuation Laws
- Improved usability and functionality
- Updated support functionality
- New notification board for stop-losses, stop-limits and upcoming dividends
- Add property feature
- Upcoming dividend feature to monitor forthcoming proceeds
- Improved data download speed for all subscribers
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista
Many more fantastic upgrades from V16:
- Updates for the latest Superannuation Laws – Reset Cost Base (for SMSF)
- New inbuilt (Integrated?) support help desk and user forum
- Updated graphics and user interface
- Top 10 Holdings tab
- Enhanced portfolio allocation page
- Redesigned reports
- Updated online charts
- Ability to flag portfolios as: Standard, Important, Testing, Monitor and Archived.
- New financial year download features (Data downloader)
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista.
Many more fantastic upgrades from V15
1. Up to date with the latest 2015-2016 taxation requirements:
Ensure your investment decisions are tax effective. Purchase the latest version of StockMarket Plus to receive access to updated tax rates. This will help to save you a lot of time and effort when updating your information for tax time.
2. New Watchlist Feature:
Brand new feature where you can create a watchlist for any stocks you wish to track. The watchlist allows you to view price changes for stocks in your watchlist as well as their history.
3. New tax statement report:
Designed to include everything you need to meet EOFY requirements in one simple report. – Featuring a full income summary and realized & unrealized gross profit and losses.
V15 also now allows your properties to be listed within the annual tax statement report.
4. Improved Data Downloader Functionality:
Improved the Data downloader to include international stocks and hybrids (subscription Required)
5. New and improved user interface to provide ease of use:
StockMarket plus now has a bright new home screen to visually enhance your record keeping process.
6. New Income Window:
The Income window has received a large overhaul to now make tracking your dividends easier.
Many more fantastic upgrades from V14
1. Splits & Sells like never before:
Completely redesigned stock sell and stock split functions, making the entire process more streamlined.
2. Multi-Currencies capability:
Enter any currency as a denominator when buying or selling shares, providing an accurate record of all transactions in different currencies.
3. New Print Preview Screens:
Every portfolio window can now be displayed in a print preview screen, allowing for better formatting when producing documentation to be printed.
4. Enhanced Reporting Features:
• Investment movement report – New investment movement report which includes opening balance, additions, removals and closes
• Cash flow report – Improved imputation credit in cash flow report to reflect new purchase after dividends.
• Performance Movement Report – Now shows all unrealized gains.
5. Additional upgrades!
- Personalisation Capability allowing users to choose between a colour and a contemporary view
- Added new remove & sell capability for properties.
- Added a built-in PDF driver and printer function to give users access to a free PDF Printer.
- Updated the Buy-back function to make it more flexible
- Updated the user interface in the property and cash account windows
- Updated capital gains tax report in the annual tax statement to display more details.
- Updated the cash flow report to display more details.
- Improved the cash accounts to increase flexibility and ease of use.