Refunds & Subscriptions Policy
Ordering MAUS Software is 100% risk-free.
All our products come with a 30 day purchase trial period. If for any reason you would like to return the product, you must do so within the 30 day purchase trial period for a refund (No reason needed). MAUS Business Systems provides this flexibility to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with their purchases.
We offer a “no questions asked”, 30 days, money back guarantee return policy on all our software products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, please let us know! If for any reason you would like to return a product, you must do so within the 30 day purchase trial period to be eligible for a refund. All product refunds are bound by the following conditions
- Refunds on all goods are paid by cheque (excepting credit card purchases, which are credited to the debited account).
- If a refund is requested within the first 30 days after purchase, a customer may choose between a refund, exchange or credit.
- The 30 day period of the purchase trial commences once the product access has been received either email or delivered to the nominated delivery address.
- The delivery charge on all products is non refundable.
- If you have purchased a suite or bundle of products, subsequently obtained a discount, and wish to return part of the suite or bundle, the refunded amount is the difference between the invoiced amount (less the delivery charge) and the recommended retail price of the products kept.
- Desktop Products: The returned goods (and packaging) must be intact and in their original condition, and show no signs of tampering, or misuse.
- All decisions on refund amounts are determined by, and only by MAUS, and are final.
- Please note that there is no refund available for product upgrades or additional user licenses.
- Products returned after the 30 day period are non refundable.
Any questions regarding our Refund Policy please call the MAUS Team at 1300 300 586
For Cloud Software Only: