Refunds & Subscriptions Policy
Ordering MAUS Software is 100% risk-free.
All our products come with a 30 day purchase trial period. If for any reason you would like to return the product, you must do so within the 30 day purchase trial period for a refund (No reason needed). MAUS Business Systems provides this flexibility to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with their purchases.
We offer a “no questions asked”, 30 days, money back guarantee return policy on all our software products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, please let us know! If for any reason you would like to return a product, you must do so within the 30 day purchase trial period to be eligible for a refund. All product refunds are bound by the following conditions
- Refunds on all goods are paid by cheque (excepting credit card purchases, which are credited to the debited account).
- If a refund is requested within the first 30 days after purchase, a customer may choose between a refund, exchange or credit.
- The 30 day period of the purchase trial commences once the product access has been received either via email.
- The delivery charge on any physical products is non refundable (e.g. workbooks etc).
- If you have purchased a suite or bundle of products, subsequently obtained a discount, and wish to return part of the suite or bundle, the refunded amount is the difference between the invoiced amount and the recommended retail price of the products kept.
- Desktop Products: The returned goods (and packaging) must be intact and in their original condition, and show no signs of tampering, or misuse.
- All decisions on refund amounts are determined by, and only by MAUS, and are final.
- Please note that there is no refund available for product upgrades or additional user licenses.
- Educational Programs, Partner Program and subscription renewals are non refundable.
- Products returned after the 30 day period are non refundable.
Any questions regarding our Refund Policy please call the MAUS Team at 1300 300 586
For Cloud Software Only:
Your payment for the initial term will extend cover for your MAUS subscription for the full duration of that term. If you are not 100% satisfied with your subscription, please notify us within the first 30 days to receive a full refund of your fee.
Renewal of Subscriptions: (Annual or Monthly)
For annual subscriptions you will be automatically notified about your subscription expiration date at least 30 days prior to subscription end. Your subscription will then automatically renew at the end of the term if you do not cancel 14 days before subscription end in writing.
If your subscription term is monthly, your subscription will automatically renew at the same time each month unless cancelled in writing. Please email us at email@example.com for more information. Refunds will not be granted after annual or monthly subscriptions have been processed after the initial 30 day term.